Personal Makeup Challenge
Hey guys! I made up my own personal challenge. Rules are simple:
- use as much as Avon products possible on the left side of my/your face
- don’t use any Avon makeup on right side of my/your face
So let’s get started!
First of all. There is gonna be few products that I use on both sides. Reason is simple. I don’t have similiar product to the other.
- Moisturise face with Avon Care Royal Jelly Face Cream
- Don’t forget to prime your face. I use Revolution Ultra Face Base Primer.
- Then we define our brows with Avon Brow Defines (I’m shade Dark Brown) and set brows in place with eyebrow brush.
- Then we put makeup for right side and left side of our face. I really love L’Oréal True Match. It blends almost magically and it feels really soft against Avon Luxe.
- Concealer… Theres really no difference between Avon and Revolution product. They both work great. Only difference is in the packaging. Avon concealer is in tube with wand. Revolution made beautiful concealing palette.
- Blend it with sponge! And use some of it as primer for your eyes.
- Set it! I love both setting powders. Laura Mercier is better in brightening than Avon Magix, but sadly my eyes are allergic .
- Not my favourite part! Eyeshadows. I don’t have any cool Avon Shadows, so I used Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Pallete. For the left side I used Violet Voss X Laura Lee Pallete . I tried to find similiar shades to each other: Soft – Basic, Pink Diamond – Tickled Pink, Sunset Hour – Hissy Fit. Mission accomplished!
- Cheeks were very difficult. Because only Avon pink cheek product I have is CREAM one. Well I tried and I think it end up good.
- Now contouring! For that I used Avon Bronzer and very lightly Revolution Shimmer Brick and Revolution Golden Hot Pallete.
- Now we set it once again with powder all over the face.
- Then I finish my eyes with Freedom eyeliner Shade: Ultra Black and mascara L’Oréal False Lash Superstar Shade: Black
- Little bit of highlight on my nose with Revolution The One Highlight Contour Stick.
- And finally the lips! I fell in love with Berry Blast (from last article) so the choice is made.
So this is the final look!
List of all products used is down below.
|Right Side||Left Side|
|Makeup||Avon Luxe SPF20
Shade: Nude Bodice
|L’Oréal True Match
Shade: Beige Rose
|Concealer||Avon Ideal Flawless Matte
|Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal
|Setting Powder||Avon MagiX HD Finish Powder||Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
for under eyes
|Eyeshadows||Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave
Shades: Pink Diamond, Soft, Sunset Hour
|Violet Voss x Laura Lee PRO Eye Shadows
Shades: Basic, Tickled Pink, Hissy Fit
|Cheeks||Avon Glow Bronzing Multi Stick
Shade: Blushing Coral
|Revolution Iconic Blush Brinze & Brighten
|Cheeks||Avon Color Illuminating Face Pearls||Revolution Iconic Blush Brinze & Brighten
Shade: Golden Hot
|Contouring||Avon Luxe Lavish Powder Bronzer
|Revolution Shimmer Brick
|Setting Powder||Avon Colortrend Final Touch
|Revolution Pressed Powder
Shade: Porcelain Soft Pink
Now look at the mess I made… *disapprovingly shaking my head*
Song of the day: Aly & Aj – If I Could Have You Back